Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Battery question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t953436-re-battery-question.html)

ASCII 10-16-2012 09:59 AM

Re: Battery question

rfdjr1@optonline.net wrote:
>Can I count on a spare
>battery being ready to go when I need it?

There are new formula nimmies that have a low self discharge rate,
like 'eneloops', 'hybrio' and others that last quite a while so when you hear
the brakes, metallic crunch, horns, and hollering, you can grab the camera,
head out and still be able to get a few pics before the battery icon shows.
Just FWIW: I live in an inner-city neighborhood near a major arterial street.