Velocity Reviews

-   -   x-lite 2.0 for windows ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t953348-x-lite-2-0-for-windows.html)

tg 10-14-2012 10:21 AM

x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows? I've
searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3. Thanks
for any advice.

Paul Cummins 10-14-2012 11:35 AM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

We were about to embark at Dover, when noemail@address12345.net (tg) came
up to me and whispered:

> *From:* "tg" <noemail@address12345.net>
> *Date:* Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:21:56 +0100
>
> does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for
> windows? I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy.
> I've got x-lite 3. Thanks for any advice.

You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.

It has a repository of lots of older versions of current software.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----

tg 10-14-2012 05:17 PM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

"Paul Cummins" wrote in message
news:memo.20121014123545.3672A@postmaster.local.do main...

> You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.

yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.

Thomas Kenyon 10-15-2012 08:33 PM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

tg wrote:
> does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows?
> I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3.
> Thanks for any advice.

While you're at it, does anyone have an old version of eyebeam? I have 5
licenses that I can't use because they didn't convert them to the new
format and my installer broke. (and they refuse to help me).

Anthony R. Gold 10-15-2012 08:39 PM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <nothanks@blueyonder.invalid>
wrote:

> tg expressed precisely :
>>
>> "Paul Cummins" wrote in message
>> news:memo.20121014123545.3672A@postmaster.local.do main...
>>
>>> You could try http://www.oldversion.com/ - but I haven't looked there.

>> yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
>> is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.

> I have a copy of it...

May I too have a copy, pretty please?

Thomas Kenyon 10-15-2012 09:06 PM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

Anthony R. Gold wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <nothanks@blueyonder.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> tg expressed precisely :
>>> "Paul Cummins" wrote in message
>>> news:memo.20121014123545.3672A@postmaster.local.do main...

>>> yeah thanks I've already been to oldversion.com but the earliest they have
>>> is 3. I've also tried other archive sites but no joy as yet.

>> I have a copy of it...

> May I too have a copy, pretty please?

Or even upload it to oldversion.com :-)

tg 10-15-2012 11:23 PM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

"Jono" wrote in message
news:mn.7c9d7dcab8604b5d.88534@blueyonder.invalid. ..

> I have a copy of it...

could I have a copy?

Anthony R. Gold 10-16-2012 07:19 PM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:51:05 +0100, Jono <nothanks@blueyonder.invalid>
wrote:

> After serious thinking Anthony R. Gold wrote :
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <nothanks@blueyonder.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> tg expressed precisely :

>>> I have a copy of it...

>> May I too have a copy, pretty please?

> I've uploaded X_lite-Xten-Win32-V2r1103m.zip to oldversion.com
>
> Site says wait 24 hours before it's available.
>
> If you're desperate and you have somewhere I can upload it to, let me
> know.

Many thanks and no, I am not too desperate to wait.

tg 10-17-2012 06:00 PM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

"Jono" wrote in message
news:mn.84a47dca70b43a3b.88534@blueyonder.invalid. ..

Thomas Kenyon brought next idea :
> Anthony R. Gold wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:20 +0100, Jono <nothanks@blueyonder.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> tg expressed precisely :

>>> I have a copy of it...

>> May I too have a copy, pretty please?

> Or even upload it to oldversion.com :-)

I've uploaded X_lite-Xten-Win32-V2r1103m.zip to oldversion.com

Site says wait 24 hours before it's available.
---------------------

thanks for uploading however 24 hours later there's no v2.0 at
oldversion.com - maybe I'm being impatient....
could you possibly upload it to piratebay?

News Reader 10-18-2012 10:27 AM

Re: x-lite 2.0 for windows ?

"tg" <noemail@address12345.net> wrote in message
> does anyone know where I can get a download of x-lite 2.0 for windows?
> I've searched google, also tried torrents but no joy. I've got x-lite 3.
> Thanks for any advice.

Hi.

Web search reveals: E.g. ()

- http://www.etn.nl/voip/softphon.htm (5. X-Lite Softphone)