Velocity Reviews

-   -   Seasonic G Series 550W (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952897-seasonic-g-series-550w.html)

Ian 10-01-2012 04:38 PM

Seasonic G Series 550W

TechPowerUp have a review of the Seasonic G Series 550W PSU, aimed a mid-range PCs that want a reliable power supply:

Quote:

The G-550 left me very satisfied with its overall performance and build quality. Clearly, Seasonic made very few compromises in component selection, allowing for high efficiency, tight voltage regulation, and excellent ripple suppression. Only the hold-up time is a little smaller than what ATX spec recommends, but that alone is not enough to spoil the overall good impression of the G-550. Nevertheless, I would like to see this unit equipped with four PCIe connectors instead of only two. I know that Seasonic addresses the mainstream user with this unit, but I would have still liked some extra headroom for a dual PCIe graphics card setup.
Read the review here.

loverboy2012 10-06-2012 02:55 PM

good to know

okay with this it will be very advisable to reduce the work load of the G Series 550W