Velocity Reviews

-   -   Error in Python (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952883-error-in-python.html)

Glendor 10-01-2012 01:16 AM

Error in Python

I am getting an error in python for a prgram that I am writing for school. I am 5 weeks in the course so it is very basic but I cannot figure out what is wrong.

The program is not yet done but I want to test it out to see everything works so far.
The problem is in the third line. It gives me a syntax error : Invalid syntax(<module1>, line3)

def main():
a_seats = (input("Enter number of A tickets sold")
b_seats = (input("Enter number of B tickets sold")
c_seats = (input("Enter number of C tickets sold")
compute_A_seats(a_seats)
compute_B_seats(b_seats)
compute_C_seats(c_seats)

def compute_A_seats(a_seats):