Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to install only Java plugin in browsers (from existing Java installation)? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952748-how-to-install-only-java-plugin-in-browsers-from-existing-java-installation.html)

Sven Fischer 09-27-2012 02:27 PM

How to install only Java plugin in browsers (from existing Java installation)?

I have already installed Java J2SE/JDK v7 on my Windows 7 system.
It works fine.

However in my Firefox and my IntExplorer 9 browser there are NO corresponding Java plugins.

Is there a way to install ONLY these browser plugins?
In other words I don't want to re-install java J2SE/JDK completely but only the Java plugins (afterwards/additionally).

Is this possible?

If yes: How exactly should I proceed?

Sven