Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: send txt file to usb port (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952722-re-send-txt-file-to-usb-port.html)

Nobody 09-26-2012 10:12 PM

Re: send txt file to usb port

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:28:55 -0500, mahnaz0098 wrote:

> i want to send txt file to usb port and read a txt file from usb port.

I don't think so.

A single USB port can be connected to multiple devices via a hub; you
would need to send the data to a specific device (and probably to a
specific "channel" within the device).

> i use windows 7 32 bit and a flash is connected to usb port.
> can any one give me a suggestion about it?

A flash drive (i.e. "USB Mass Storage Device") just appears as a normal
disk drive. The fact that it's connected via USB is irrelevant.

None of this is remotely related to the C programming language, though.