Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: technologies synergistic with Python (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952523-re-technologies-synergistic-with-python.html)

Rodrick Brown 09-21-2012 10:33 PM

On Sep 21, 2012, at 5:59 PM, Ethan Furman <ethan@stoneleaf.us> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> What is the consensus... okay, okay -- what are some wide ranging opinionson technologies that I should know if my dream job is one that consists mostly of Python, and might allow telecommuting?
>
> (Please don't say Java, please don't say Java, please don't say... ;)

Django, JavaScript, HTML 5, JQuery, , SQL, Redis, Twisted

88888 Dihedral 09-21-2012 11:13 PM

Re: technologies synergistic with Python

Rodrick Brown於 2012年9月22日星期*UTC+8上午6時33分59秒 寫道:
> On Sep 21, 2012, at 5:59 PM, Ethan Furman <ethan@stoneleaf.us> wrote:
>

> > Greetings!

> > What is the consensus... okay, okay -- what are some wide ranging opinions on technologies that I should know if my dream job is one that consistsmostly of Python, and might allow telecommuting?

> > (Please don't say Java, please don't say Java, please don't say... ;)

> Django, JavaScript, HTML 5, JQuery, , SQL, Redis, Twisted
>

> > ~Ethan~

> > --

I always prefer a computer language with a lot examples in the
sources for all kinds of nontrivial applications.

I am not interested in those trivial batches or shell programming
scripts for novices.

88888 Dihedral 09-21-2012 11:13 PM