Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Hasselblad had numerous examples of Lunar at show (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952501-re-hasselblad-had-numerous-examples-of-lunar-at-show.html)

Paul Ciszek 09-21-2012 01:40 PM

Re: Hasselblad had numerous examples of Lunar at show

In article <ttbo585bh24orc49l8d82mpsfpqo8i8bva@4ax.com>,
Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz> wrote:
>On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:59:40 -0500, Rich <none@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>I have to admit, the build quality and materials are impressive. Titanium
>>dials, machined-from-billet aluminum body. The only other company that
>>does machined aluminum is Leica on the M9.

>The only quality that matters is that which can be seen in the
>photographs.

Photo quality takes a nosedive after the camera breaks.

--
Please reply to: | "We establish no religion in this country, we
pciszek at panix dot com | command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor