Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Fotokina from the dullness of Canon to this!!? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952446-re-fotokina-from-the-dullness-of-canon-to-this.html)

Me 09-20-2012 11:09 AM

Re: Fotokina from the dullness of Canon to this!!?

On 19/09/2012 5:14 p.m., Rich wrote:

It goes from bad to worse - lying low until you did know what you were
doing (or got some excellent PR advice) might have been a better idea
than this:

http://www.bjp-online.com/british-jo...h-lunar-camera

"We realise it's difficult to explain what we're trying to do when we
launch something for the first time"
When it's patently obvious to the market what you're trying to do,
because you found it difficult to explain it in any other credible way,
then that ain't good enough. There was no strategy, it wasn't a new
idea, just a final act of desperation. My guess is that Hasselblad must
be about to fold. 35mm digital must be killing them, Sony will ease them
into the grave, then pick the bones.