Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Gaming Keyboard (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952380-cooler-master-cm-storm-trigger-gaming-keyboard.html)

Becky 09-18-2012 06:09 PM

Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Gaming Keyboard

Big Bruin have reviewed the Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Gaming Keyboard, which features mechanical keys:

Quote:

"Cooler Master launched their CM Storm division back in 2008, which offers a high quality selection of computer components focused at the serious computer gamer. We have looked at some of the CM Storm cases, as well as one of their gaming mice, and have been very impressed with the quality and styling of these products. This time around we have one of their keyboards... the Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger.

The promotional image above shows off the Trigger, which is far more advanced than any input device that I have used to date. In addition to the sleek styling seen in the image, it offers advanced features like onboard memory for profile storage, a handful of programmable macro keys, and the very popular Cherry switches. With a price tag around $120 (US) it should offer all the bells and whistles, and in this review we'll see what you get in a keyboard priced more like your average disk drive, video card, or motherboard. Before getting to that, let's take a look at some of the published data on the Trigger, as taken from the official product page on the CM Storm website."
You can read their full review here.