Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP Timeout (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t952098-asp-timeout.html)

roddy69 09-12-2012 10:48 AM

ASP Timeout

I'm writing a multiple page web-based test and the user (testee) has a limited time (let's say 30 minutes) to complete the test.

To start the test the user will activate a button which will navigate him/her to the first page of the test. At this point I want to start a timer. The user will proceed through a bunch of pages which are part of the test.

After the specified period I want to stop the user and mark the test.

How can I use a timer that will run over multiple pages (in the background), and how do I activate a trigger (probably part of the background timer) and end and mark the test after that specified period of time?

Or perhaps there's a different way (that's fairly easy) to implement.

Thanks in advance ...