Velocity Reviews

-   -   Auto fire button click event as page loads in asp.net (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t951302-auto-fire-button-click-event-as-page-loads-in-asp-net.html)

jamursch 08-23-2012 07:15 PM

Auto fire button click event as page loads in asp.net

Hey,
I'm trying to replicate what the VIEW button click event does for a document in our web app, but I want to do this when the page is loading based on a query string param.

The way we usually handle views is to use:
HttpContext.Current.Response.Redirect(GetAbsoluteU RIofRequest(vstrWebPagePath), True)

The issue I have is that when I try to add this into the mix, after it hits it you are never served up the web page, only the VIEWED document?

Thanks, Jay