ANN: pathlib 0.7
pathlib 0.7 has been released with the following changes:
- Add '**' (recursive) patterns to Path.glob().
- Fix openat() support after the API refactoring in Python 3.3 beta1.
- Add a *target_is_directory* argument to Path.symlink_to()
pathlib offers a set of classes to handle filesystem paths. It offers the
following advantages over using string objects:
* No more cumbersome use of os and os.path functions. Everything can be
done easily through operators, attribute accesses, and method calls.
* Embodies the semantics of different path types. For example, comparing
Windows paths ignores casing.
* Well-defined semantics, eliminating any warts or ambiguities (forward vs.
backward slashes, etc.).
PyPI download page at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pathlib/
Documentation at http://pathlib.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
Code and issue tracker at https://bitbucket.org/pitrou/pathlib/
Software development and contracting: http://pro.pitrou.net
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.