Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: ANN: PollyReports 1.5 -- Band-oriented PDF Report Generator (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t948051-re-ann-pollyreports-1-5-band-oriented-pdf-report-generator.html)

Chris Gonnerman 07-12-2012 02:10 PM

Re: ANN: PollyReports 1.5 -- Band-oriented PDF Report Generator

Wow, I posted this on Github weeks ago, and got no feedback; put it on
PyPI at the same time, with the same results; but one day on the Python
list and I have lots of excellent feedback.

I've just posted PollyReports 1.5.1, with no operational changes. The
package includes a corrected testpolly.py file as well as corrected
sample*.py files with "right = 1" changed to "align = 'right'". The
license information has been revised to include the text "BSD 2-Clause
License" so that no one has to think about whether or not it's actually
a BSD license.

If you downloaded the previous version, you don't really need the new
one unless you're going through the tutorial.

Thanks!

-- Chris.