Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Python (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f43-python.html)
-   -   XPlatform ToolKit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t947595-xplatform-toolkit.html)

phpyjs@gmail.com 06-27-2012 07:12 PM

XPlatform ToolKit
 
EnTK (batteries included) http://stk.phpyjs.com/ntk.zip
EsTK (pilas incluidas) http://stk.phpyjs.com/stk.zip

Reverse Engineer This


Mark Lawrence 06-27-2012 10:14 PM

Re: XPlatform ToolKit
 
On 27/06/2012 20:12, phpyjs@gmail.com wrote:
> EnTK (batteries included) http://stk.phpyjs.com/ntk.zip
> EsTK (pilas incluidas) http://stk.phpyjs.com/stk.zip
>
> Reverse Engineer This
>


sihT

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.


Temia Eszteri 06-27-2012 10:26 PM

Re: XPlatform ToolKit
 
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:14:13 +0100, Mark Lawrence
<breamoreboy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On 27/06/2012 20:12, phpyjs@gmail.com wrote:
>> EnTK (batteries included) http://stk.phpyjs.com/ntk.zip
>> EsTK (pilas incluidas) http://stk.phpyjs.com/stk.zip
>>
>> Reverse Engineer This
>>

>
>sihT


No no no, clearly it's sihT reenignE.

~Temia
--
The amazing programming device: fuelled entirely by coffee, it codes while
awake and tests while asleep!

Mark Lawrence 06-28-2012 06:02 AM

Re: XPlatform ToolKit
 
On 27/06/2012 23:26, Temia Eszteri wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:14:13 +0100, Mark Lawrence
> <breamoreboy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 27/06/2012 20:12, phpyjs@gmail.com wrote:
>>> EnTK (batteries included) http://stk.phpyjs.com/ntk.zip
>>> EsTK (pilas incluidas) http://stk.phpyjs.com/stk.zip
>>>
>>> Reverse Engineer This
>>>

>>
>> sihT

>
> No no no, clearly it's sihT reenignE.
>
> ~Temia


So much for the "excellent communication skills" bit on my CV :)

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.