Velocity Reviews

-   -   Biostar TZ77XE4 Intel LGA 1155 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t947547-biostar-tz77xe4-intel-lga-1155-a.html)

Becky 06-26-2012 05:22 PM

Biostar TZ77XE4 Intel LGA 1155

Tech Power Up have reviewed the Biostar TZ77XE4 Intel LGA 1155 motherboard which they rate very highly:

Quote:

"The Biostar TZ77XE4 really surprised me with its overall aesthetic design, as well as the chosen onboard components, which really do not cut any corners, either in cost, or functionality. There is a limited number of USB 3.0 ports, but this is one of the things that helps keep final board cost down, and with two each on the front panel and the rear panel, there should be more than enough for most users.

The new VRM design on the TZ77XE4, which uses much more up-to-date components when compared to previous Biostar designs, to me, is a huge step towards lowering overall idle power consumption through greater efficiency, and should help Biostar keep pace with some of the more prevelant OEMs on the market today. Did I mention how clean and simple the new design is? I really cannot stress enough how impressive the Biostar TZ77XE4 is aesthetically, another thing that Biostar has changed recently that to me, rivals much more expensive products on the market today."
You can read the full review here.