Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need to create jframe .jar app (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t947461-need-to-create-jframe-jar-app.html)

Mani KanDan 06-24-2012 04:29 PM

Need to create jframe .jar app

Hi friend :) Please create me a jframe for the website http://www.nimbuzz.thewap.info/
and title is nimbuzz! (please make the app must be javascript enabled)

icon = search google images "nimbuzz new icon"

splash loading image = search google images "nimbuzz java splash
screen"

version = 5.0.0

my email popstar.m.k.dan@gmail.com & the.m.k.dan@gmail.com. Please
email it to me bro. I'm really thankfull to u.

Lew 06-25-2012 06:32 AM

Re: Need to create jframe .jar app

Mani KanDan wrote:
> Hi friend :) Please create me a jframe for the website http://www.nimbuzz.thewap.info/
> and title is nimbuzz! (please make the app must be javascript enabled)
>
> icon = search google images "nimbuzz new icon"
>
> splash loading image = search google images "nimbuzz java splash
> screen"
>
> version = 5.0.0
>
> my email popstar.m.k.dan@gmail.com & the.m.k.dan@gmail.com. Please
> email it to me bro. I'm really thankfull to u.

Hi, Mani plz how much u pay for all this work?

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Daniel Pitts 06-25-2012 03:30 PM

On 6/24/12 11:32 PM, Lew wrote:
> Mani KanDan wrote:

[snip]
>> Pleaseemail it to me bro. I'm really thankfull to u.

> Hi, Mani plz how much u pay for all this work?

I lol'd at ^^^ and at ^

Somehow I doubt Mani would know what to do with whatever they were given.