Velocity Reviews

-   -   Question Regarding Images Posted To Web(Facebook, Newsgroups, Forums, etc) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t947085-question-regarding-images-posted-to-web-facebook-newsgroups-forums-etc.html)

ckozicki@snet.net 06-14-2012 08:58 PM

Question Regarding Images Posted To Web(Facebook, Newsgroups, Forums, etc)

Silly question but had to ask:

I noticed that quite a large number of photos/images are posted "backwards". That is, flipped around, like an old fashioned slide inserted the wrong way into an old Kodak carousel projector.

I'm surprised in this digital age that this still happens at all and was wondering how it could happen.

Thanks,

-ChrisCoaster

jacky.zuro 08-24-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckozicki@snet.net (Post 5028234)
Silly question but had to ask:

I noticed that quite a large number of photos/images are posted "backwards". That is, flipped around, like an old fashioned slide inserted the wrong way into an old Kodak carousel projector.

I'm surprised in this digital age that this still happens at all and was wondering how it could happen.

Thanks,

-ChrisCoaster

may be it's just uploading error.
deffe.com offers the best experience ,where we can have a preview