Urgent requirement of NetApp SAN/NAS Storage Engineer-InfrastructureEngineer @ Hartford, CT for 6+ months
Title: NetApp Engineer
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 6+ months
• Provides Storage engineering on design, engineering and development of information SAN/NAS technology solutions.
• Manages the troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations.
• Experience in evaluating, planning and management of multiple NetApp SAN/NAS systems in both Data Center and Remote site locations.
• Day-to-day operational background should include a strong understandingof the Data Ontap operating system as well as various NetApp protocols (i.e. CIFS, FCP, NFS, multi-protocol) and data replication (i.e. SnapVault/SnapMirror) technologies.
• Additional skills should include Cisco and Brocade Fibre Channel switchadministration. Some Windows 200x, Exchange, Linux or ESX virtualization server administration skills are a plus.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least six, typically eight or more years experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
Interview Process: Telephonic then F2F or Skype
Thanks and Regards,
Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509
Iselin, New Jersey 08830| USA, Hotmail Id: ravichd
Work : (732) 516 -0066 Ext 308 | FAX :(732) 516-0069
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit : www.samititechnology.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.