Velocity Reviews

-   -   C program to search google scholar (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t946509-c-program-to-search-google-scholar.html)

bnrj.rudra@gmail.com 05-22-2012 08:24 PM

C program to search google scholar

Dear friends,
I am trying to make a gtk application that will create a bibtex.
The problem is I am a novice in C/gtk programming(this will be only my
2nd programme in gtk).
To do that, First and foremost, I need to search google scholar from the
code. I tried using lynx and failed.
Can anyone kindly show me a simple code in C that can fetch data from
google scholar with "Import into bibtex entry" on?
Regards,

David RF 05-23-2012 05:51 AM

Re: C program to search google scholar

On 22 mayo, 22:24, bnrj.ru...@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear friends,
> I am trying to make a gtk application that will create a bibtex.
> The problem is I am a novice in C/gtk programming(this will be only my
> 2nd programme in gtk).
> To do that, First and foremost, I need to search google scholar from the
> code. I tried using lynx and failed.
> Can anyone kindly show me a simple code in C that can fetch data from
> google scholar with "Import into bibtex entry" on?
> Regards,

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/

Regards