Velocity Reviews

-   -   Spire Coolgate 2011 CPU Cooler (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t946441-spire-coolgate-2011-cpu-cooler.html)

Becky 05-25-2012 05:19 PM

Spire Coolgate 2011 CPU Cooler

Legit Reviews have taken a look at the Spire Coolgate 2011 CPU Cooler, and goes to show that size isn't everything:

Quote:

"This was my first hands on experience with a Spire product, and I can comfortably say that this little cooler definitely surprised me. Iím really not sure what was more surprising though, the fact that the install took just about three minutes to complete, or that for such a small cooler it was able to keep up with one of the larger coolers that Iíve tested. Coming in at just 53 degrees Celsius on full load at stock speeds, the Coolgate 2011 certainly managed to best the stock Intel cooler by a whopping 14 degrees Celsius.

With such a small footprint, and being virtually completely inaudible the Coolgate 2011 would make the perfect replacement for your noisy stock cooler. The ease of installation is something I canít speak highly enough of. Iíve never come across a cooler that was as easy to install as this was. It was simply a matter of placing your mounting bracket, then inserting the correct pushpins through the mounting bracket and then clipping the Spire Coolgate 2011 onto the mounting bracket. In total it was about a three minute installation!"
You can read the full review here.