Velocity Reviews

-   -   G-Cube V-Track 310 Wireless Mouse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t946429-g-cube-v-track-310-wireless-mouse.html)

Becky 05-22-2012 04:01 PM

G-Cube V-Track 310 Wireless Mouse

Benchmark Reviews have recently published their review of the G-Cube V-Track 310 Wireless Mouse which rates very well if a bit on the small side:

Quote:

"When I first started using computers, we didn't have mice. The IBM PS2 shipped with a mouse, but somehow it never reached any of us at the company. It wasn't that big of a deal because we were working under DOS, and DOS programs were simple drop down menu systems, similar to a BOIS interface. Unlike the days of DOS, working mouseless with modern software would be incomprehensible, and in some capacities, virtually impossible. Wireless mice are also becoming the de facto standard along with macro software that further enhances productivity, while at the same time, decreasing repetitive clicking.

Today, mice are as diverse as the machines and software they connect with, and their options even more so. Choosing a mouse with options that suits your needs, without causing fatigue or pain, is imperative. In today's market, that's no easy task because the spectrum of mice, and their options, spans from macro mice to precision DPI mice to wireless mice and combinations of everything between. The G-Cube V-Track 310 boasts sixteen macro “Gestures” for the right button, with a multitude of actions per gesture, two options for vertical and horizontal scrolling, four DPI settings, three report rates, and it's wireless. It also comes in four colors, Red, Blue, Green, and Black. Sorry no eggshell white.

The V-Track mouse boasts of an “innovative” tracking technology that offers smooth operation over all surfaces. It also boast zero lag technology and like other wireless mice, a multi-link receiver, and more. I'm usually happy if a wireless mouse can kept a solid connection, especially under $30. So let's see what the V-Track 310 can do."
Read more here.