Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Network license control for a Java application (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t946415-re-network-license-control-for-a-java-application.html)

Hatter Jiang 05-21-2012 12:04 PM

Re: Network license control for a Java application

How does this method;

create a database table :
ID, TASK_NAME, TASK_RUN_COUNT

insert (id, task_run_count) values(1, 10);

when run :
update set task_run_count=task_run_count-1 where id=1 and task_run_count > 0;

if update one record the the application can run, if no record updated then the application cannot run.

but if the application crash, i have no good idea, it depends on your requirement.