Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   NZ Computing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f47-nz-computing.html)
-   -   New Global ISP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t946118-new-global-isp.html)

Frank Williams 05-10-2012 05:46 AM

New Global ISP
 


http://www.fyx.co.nz

$34.34/Month + 34c/GB

Frank Williams 05-10-2012 09:24 AM

Re: New Global ISP
 
On Thu, 10 May 2012 20:02:34 +1200, EMB <embtwo@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/05/2012 5:46 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
>>
>>
>> http://www.fyx.co.nz
>>
>> $34.34/Month + 34c/GB

>
>And quite how is this good? Telecom Total Home gets me 80GB, a phone
>line, and unlimited national calling for $105/month.
>
>80GB with the crowd you're spamming will cost me $61.54, and I'll still
>want a landline which will cost me $46. that's $107.54 and I've lost my
>national calling.
>
>I could take their naked DSL option at $86.54, add a VOIP line from
>2Talk at $23 to get my national calling back (with the amount we use)
>and pay $109.54, but I'm still losing money.
>
>Oh, would you like to upgrade my alarm to communicate via IP as well?
>And what about the static IP that they can't provide?
>
>As usual Woger, you have backed a lemon. Go back to your Playstation
>you silly boy.




Do you have a Brain I do think so try and read this and Apologize as
you are to fond of trying to put the boot in..

In this case you are the Utter Fool.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/05...s_global_mode/

Frank Williams 05-11-2012 06:56 AM

Re: New Global ISP
 
On Fri, 11 May 2012 14:05:48 +1200, Crash McBash
<nogood@dontbother.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 May 2012 17:46:41 +1200, Frank Williams
><FWilliams@happy.com.ru> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>http://www.fyx.co.nz
>>
>>$34.34/Month + 34c/GB

>
>What's your point Roger?




That every one here but a few are Idiots, so why the Post..?

Donchano 05-11-2012 06:58 AM

Re: New Global ISP
 

On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:56:29 +1200, Frank Williams
<FWilliams@happy.com.ru> shouted from the highest rooftop:

>On Fri, 11 May 2012 14:05:48 +1200, Crash McBash
><nogood@dontbother.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 10 May 2012 17:46:41 +1200, Frank Williams
>><FWilliams@happy.com.ru> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>http://www.fyx.co.nz
>>>
>>>$34.34/Month + 34c/GB

>>
>>What's your point Roger?

>
>
>
>That every one here but a few are Idiots, so why the Post..?


Can someone please translate this into English?



Frank Williams 05-11-2012 09:10 AM

Re: New Global ISP
 
On Fri, 11 May 2012 20:16:15 +1200, "Blade Runner"
<blade.computer.tech@mainframes.are.dead> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 May 2012 17:46:41 +1200, Frank Williams wrote:
>
>> New Global ISP

>
>FYX is not a global ISP. FYX is a Kiwi ISP, with a feature that FYX calls "global mode".
>
>You don't need to change your ISP to get this "global mode" feature. Just sign up with
>Unotelly or Unblock-Us for less than USD5 a month.




Why should I do that when there is a Free one but for the UK..



Katipo 05-11-2012 09:44 PM

Re: New Global ISP
 
I assume they keep your credit card details on computer somewhere?

Rich80105@hotmail.com 05-11-2012 09:53 PM

Re: New Global ISP
 
On Sat, 12 May 2012 09:44:44 +1200, "Katipo"
<h.laughland@eggstra.co.nz> wrote:

>I assume they keep your credit card details on computer somewhere?


Of course - where else do you think all banks and traders storing
credt card details keep them?

Fred(2) 05-11-2012 09:57 PM

Re: New Global ISP
 
On May 10, 5:46*pm, Frank Williams <FWilli...@happy.com.ru> wrote:
> http://www.fyx.co.nz
>
> $34.34/Month *+ 34c/GB


Well, blow me down for a row of ashcans..............
Fred(2)

Reg@nospam.com 05-11-2012 10:25 PM

Re: New Global ISP
 
On Thu, 10 May 2012 17:46:41 +1200, Frank Williams
<FWilliams@happy.com.ru> wrote:

>
>
>http://www.fyx.co.nz
>
>$34.34/Month + 34c/GB




http://www.voxy.co.nz/business/fyx-i...arket/5/123171
Friday, 11 May, 2012 - 18:14
Statement from to Chief FYX-er, Andrew Schick:

New ISP FYX has made a decision to withdraw its popular 'global mode'
service from the market for the time being.

FYX sincerely apologises to our customers and the New Zealand internet
community for putting a halt to 'global mode,' which will happen
tonight at 11.59pm.

While legal opinions have supported FYX's global mode under New
Zealand law, there are matters that require further consideration
before continuing the service.

FYX customers are currently being contacted.

Future and existing customers wishing to continue with FYX will pay a
new, reduced price of $30.30 per month, with $0.30 per GB for data.

FYX is committed to delivering great internet and will continue to
work for the benefit of New Zealand consumers.

Blade Runner 05-12-2012 12:22 AM

Re: New Global ISP
 
On Fri, 11 May 2012 21:10:32 +1200, Frank Williams <FWilliams@happy.com.ru> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2012 20:16:15 +1200, "Blade Runner"
> <blade.computer.tech@mainframes.are.dead> wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 May 2012 17:46:41 +1200, Frank Williams wrote:
>>
>>> New Global ISP

>>
>> FYX is not a global ISP. FYX is a Kiwi ISP, with a feature that FYX calls "global mode".
>>
>> You don't need to change your ISP to get this "global mode" feature. Just sign up with
>> Unotelly or Unblock-Us for less than USD5 a month.


Unotelly has a free option.

> Why should I do that when there is a Free one but for the UK..


Why should I care about your FYX when there is a free "global mode" but for the UK.



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.