Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Nature-Photographer-Year (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t945750-re-nature-photographer-year.html)

RichA 04-26-2012 05:03 PM

Re: Nature-Photographer-Year

On Apr 26, 11:45*am, Val Hallah <michaelnewp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Photographer-Y...

Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes. The
animal that caught the other animal was ok.

Bruce 04-26-2012 06:04 PM

RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 26, 11:45*am, Val Hallah <michaelnewp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Photographer-Y...

>Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes. The
>animal that caught the other animal was ok.

You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

Mike 04-26-2012 06:36 PM

On 26/04/2012 2:04 PM, Bruce wrote:
> RichA<rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 26, 11:45 am, Val Hallah<michaelnewp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Photographer-Y...

>> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes. The
>> animal that caught the other animal was ok.

> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

Hard to take good nature images when all we see from him are grab shots
taken in various Toronto Henry's stores,at high ISO settings.

--
Mike

Richard 04-27-2012 07:51 AM

Bruce wrote:
> RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 26, 11:45 am, Val Hallah <michaelnewp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Photographer-Y...

>> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
>> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

DanP 04-27-2012 09:10 AM

On Friday, 27 April 2012 08:51:17 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
> > RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
> >> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

> > You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
> > as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

> How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

Gramar natzi.

DanP

Bruce 04-27-2012 10:53 AM

"Richard" <smithski@btinternet.com.invalid> wrote:
>Bruce wrote:
>> RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
>>> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

>> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
>> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

>How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

Something common among Canadians, eh?

PeterN 04-27-2012 02:36 PM

On 4/27/2012 6:53 AM, Bruce wrote:
> "Richard"<smithski@btinternet.com.invalid> wrote:
>> Bruce wrote:

>>> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
>>> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

>> How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

> Something common among Canadians, eh?

this from one who knows images are crap without looking at them. And
know what people say without reading their postings.

--
Peter