Velocity Reviews

-   -   Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Z77 Motherboard Preview (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t944868-gigabyte-z77x-ud5h-z77-motherboard-preview.html)

Becky 03-29-2012 04:26 PM

Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Z77 Motherboard Preview

eTeknix have had a sneakp peek at the new Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Z77 Motherboard:

Quote:

"With this board, Gigabyte have introduced their latest 3D BIOS and 3D Power technologies and we also find their Ultra Durable 4 system protecting the board from high levels of humidity, electrostatic discharge, power failures and high temperatures. This is not where the feature end, we also have onboard mSATA, dual gigabit LAN, Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2 audio, Intel Smart Response and VirtuMVP.

From what we have seen of Gigabyte’s top end boards in the past, it has a lot going for it and like all Z77 boards it will support both 2nd Generation Sandy Bridge and also the latest 3rd Generation CPUs that Intel have to offer, making it a great stepping stone for those looking to upgrade their system in the coming weeks and months.

So with all that in mind, lets get the board out and take our first look at the Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard."
You can read the full review here.