Velocity Reviews

-   -   Javascript in Adobe Photoshop (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t940248-javascript-in-adobe-photoshop.html)

slebetman 01-06-2010 03:31 PM

Javascript in Adobe Photoshop

Just wondering. Is the javascript interpreter (ExtendScript) on-topic
here?

slebetman 01-06-2010 03:32 PM

Re: Javascript in Adobe Photoshop

On Jan 6, 11:31*pm, slebetman <slebet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering. Is the javascript interpreter (ExtendScript) on-topic
> here?

Sorry, what I meant to say was: is the javascript interpreter in Adobe
Photoshop on-topic here?

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn 01-06-2010 03:58 PM

slebetman wrote:

> slebetman wrote:
>> Just wondering. Is the javascript interpreter (ExtendScript) on-topic
>> here?

> Sorry, what I meant to say was: is the javascript interpreter in Adobe
> Photoshop on-topic here?

Obviously generally yes (it's in the name), but as with any _ECMAScript_
implementation you better check out the newsgroup or Web forum dealing with
the respective API if your question is more API- and less language-specific
(it is only that there is no DOM-specific newsgroup and the DOM is the most
common application of ECMAScript implementations, so we discuss that here).

For example, Adobe provides a variety of user support and community
facilities:

<http://www.adobe.com/go/gn_supp>
<http://www.adobe.com/go/gn_comm>

PointedEars