Velocity Reviews

-   -   javascript standard libraries (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t939950-javascript-standard-libraries.html)

transkawa 11-24-2009 12:39 AM

javascript standard libraries

is it possible for me to find javascript libraries the like of the java
api's (or jdk :)).
i need libraries that are standard and not vendor specific.
xnt

Michael Haufe (\TNO\) 11-26-2009 10:58 PM

Re: javascript standard libraries

On Nov 23, 6:39*pm, "transkawa" <transk...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> is it possible for me to find javascript libraries the like of the java
> api's (or jdk :)).
> i need libraries that are standard and not vendor specific.
> xnt

Standard libraries outside of the language specification are included
with the specific environment you are using.
In browsers for example, there may be an API for the manipulation of
base64 data, or images. I
In the WSH on Windows Machines there are methods for manipulating
files, network settings and the registry.

Can you be more specific in what you are looking for?