Velocity Reviews

-   -   Java Developer - WEBFLOW | Rockville,MD | 6 months (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t939060-java-developer-webflow-rockville-md-6-months.html)

kin 07-17-2009 03:28 PM

Java Developer - WEBFLOW | Rockville,MD | 6 months

Hi,

Role: Java Developer WEBFLOW

Location: Rockville MD

Duration: 6 months

Only GC/CITIZENS/W2 candidates please

Responsibilities
* Develop code to specifications of team lead and customer
* Produce high-quality code for applications

Qualifications
Must haves:
- 6-7 years of J2EE experience
- Proficient in Java, Struts, Spring 2.0
- Experience with Spring Webflow is critical
- Good understanding of MVC architecture
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Experience with JUnit or httpUnit or JWebUnit
- Ability to optimize code for high performance
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
Excellent communication skills and ability to proactively come up with
new ideas

Face - Face interview must.
Prefer Local Candidates.

Bonuses:
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, EJB 3.0
- Experience using CVS and Ant
- Experience using WebLogic and Oracle
- Experience with the Eclipse development environment
- Experience with any automated unit testing tool (such as TestNG) for
J2EE applications

Regards,
Rukmangathan | rukmangathan@kindlesys.com

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn 07-17-2009 06:03 PM

Re: Java Developer - WEBFLOW | Rockville,MD | 6 months

kin wrote:
> Role: Java Developer – WEBFLOW

As Google is apparently unwilling or unable to cancel your account, and all
our words are somehow unable to reach the language processing centre in your
cortex, I thought it would be about time to revive a good old Usenet tradition:

I just sent you the latest Linux kernel patches in case you have
difficulties getting them elsewhere (there's even more traffic today!).
Hope you find them as entertaining. Rest assured I'll keep you up to date.

PointedEars
-- Richard Cornford, cljs, <f806at$ail$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk>