Velocity Reviews

-   -   multiple parameters in function (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t936398-multiple-parameters-in-function.html)

jodleren 07-02-2008 09:04 AM

multiple parameters in function

Hi

I want to pass one or two parameters to a function, such as

function OpenDirSel(input, user)
{
}

The point: it does not work with 2 parameters, why?
Is there a way, that I can make the 2nd parameter optional?

WBR
Sonnich

Henry 07-02-2008 10:12 AM

Re: multiple parameters in function

On Jul 2, 10:04 am, jodleren wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to pass one or two parameters to a function, such as
>
> function OpenDirSel(input, user)
> {
> }
>
> The point: it does not work with 2 parameters, why?

It does "work" with 2 parameters.

> Is there a way, that I can make the 2nd parameter optional?

The second parameter is already optional.

You are going to have to come up with a better question as that one
will not get you very far.