Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking for developers for open source eLearning project (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t936236-looking-for-developers-for-open-source-elearning-project.html)

fabus 06-17-2008 10:04 AM

Looking for developers for open source eLearning project

We are looking for developers for our new open source project
Mediabird. Its aim is to develop a social eLearning platform that
features advanced techniques based on psychology of learning,
especially the idea of flash cards.
The team is quite international and if you program Javascript or are
willing to learn it (and have a spare time of at 5 hours or more per
week in average), you should take a look at our homepage.

Read more at
http://www.mediabird.net/

or more development-specific at
http://www.mediabird.net/contribute/development/

We are looking forward to your contribution!
Mediabird Team