OO Developer with VXML- Multiple Positions
Position: OO Developer with VXML- Multiple Positions
Skills: OO Developer with VXML experience, Spring, WSDL, SOAP, Java,
DB2, Oracle, MySQL, *Derby, and HSQL, ORM technologies such as
Hibernate, iBATIS, Apache Cayenne, JMS technologies such as ActiveMQ/
JBossMQ, Enterprise, Agile
Trinity Consultancy Services
Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
and experienced OO Developers with above skills for various
requirements with their Clients. We are hiring only Citizens, Green
card Holders and Professionals with employment authorization to work
for any employer for these positions.
* Minimum five years of overall technical experience
* Four years of Spring development in a client-server architecture and
must have Spring 2 experience
* Four years of developing web services including WSDL creating, SOAP
development using Axis/XFire
* Five years of Java design and development experience with network-
enabled Rich Client Applications with an emphasis on client-server
* Demonstrated experience in UNIX/LINUX based systems, Java 1.5
including generics and annotations, relational databases such as DB2,
Oracle, MySQL, Derby, and HSQL, ORM technologies such as Hibernate,
iBATIS, and Apache Cayenne experience
* Experience with JMS technologies such as ActiveMQ/JBossMQ and
Enterprise Service Bus technologies and frameworks such as Mule,
JBossESB, or Service Mix
* Experience with Agile Development Methodologies, including: Scrum &
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Application support team experience
* Strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills
* Some experience leading small teams and projects Desired Skills.
* Ability to interface with customer to determine problems and
completely document issues or request
* Windows three plus years
* Able to read, understand and maintain J2EE application code
* IBM Websphere / BEA Weblogic or other application server
* Three years HTTP Server (Apache or IBM HTTP Server)
* 2+ years Internet Information Service (IIS) knowledge
* Familiar with IT infrastructure such as switches, routers, and
firewalls, server setup and configuration
* Familiar with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
* Knowledge of application hosting, such as SSL, load balancing,
session affinity, DMZ and load testing
Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kinds of the leading
information technology consulting services, and business process
outsourcing organizations committed to excellence.
Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
throughout the United States.
Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed to excellence.
Please contact our Senior Technical Recruiter Ms. Kathy Roberts and
send your detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current
salary and expectations.
Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.