Lead Java Developer
Title: Lead Java Developer
Skills: Java, XML, HTTP, SOAP is required
Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
requirements with their Clients.
To help us continue driving our business forward, we*re in search of
an experienced Lead Java Developer to work with our client in Chicago,
IL for a contract to hire opportunity after 3 months.
* The Lead Developer will work with other software developers,
architects and project managers to create applications components and
services to introduce new capabilities and services for our
* As a member of the team, you will have the chance to work on unique
and innovative solutions on a highly scalable eCommerce platform.
* This position is responsible for working on the development and
design, using new technologies and concepts to quickly deliver
functionality for our customers.
* The Lead Developer will educate and mentor other associates in
complex technical solutions to meet business needs.
* The online channel is a key focus area for the company and is
growing at an aggressive rate, creating an exciting workplace and
utilizing your skills to their potential.
* Drive innovation and new ideas throughout the delivery teams
* Lead and mentor other developers in coding complex technical
* Ability to prioritize work and help them team assess impacts to
* Communicate gaps in business and technical functionality
* Develop and deliver quality applications on-time and on-budget and
execution against project plans and delivery commitments. Solutions
developed by the team are using Java, XML, HTTP, SOAP, AJAX and other
* Analysis of business requirements and subsequent creation of high
level technical design documents and technical specifications, in
accordance with company architecture standards.
* Development of application code, as necessary, using Java, WebSphere
* Unit and system testing of application code, as well as execution of
* Analysis and identification of technical areas of improvement within
existing web applications.
* Work with other internal IT teams to complete project activities,
such as Infrastructure, Architecture and Database teams.
* Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing
technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with
management and development team in bringing new technologies.
* Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical
supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding
efficiently to multiple program priorities
* Participate in technology forums and industry user groups
* Deliver on time and on budget
* Effectiveness of mentoring developers on coding concepts and
* Deliver quality code
* Effectiveness of documentation
* Utilization of development methodology
* Feedback on organizational effectiveness from team members and peers
* Passion for the customer and technology
* Bachelors degree preferably in computer science or equivalent
* 7-10 years experience in developing web applications
* Five years industry experience with demonstrated leadership results
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus especially in
the areas of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
* Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business
requirements and learning new systems highly desired
* Core competencies in Java, XML, HTTP, SOAP is required; experience
with eCommerce platforms such as IBM Websphere Commerce is a plus.
* Deep understanding of web services software architectural and design
* Works well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive
cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
* Object Oriented Design and Programming, J2EE applications, tier
components (JDBC, Servlets, JMS, JNDI, etc.), Java/J2EE design
patterns, SOAP, Web Services and stand alone Java applications
* Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and
methodologies including code reviews and version control software such
as CVS or Clearcase.
* Experience with E-Commerce or other order processing systems
Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
information technology consulting services, and business process
outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.
Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
throughout the United States.
Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.
Re: Lead Java Developer
oglegroups.com>, Thu, 6 Sep 2007 19:08:39, Ann <ANN.JOE07@gmail.com>
An organisation which posts in News an unmunged and presumably
operationally-valuable E-mail address is manifestly inept.
That's also shown by the lack of any indication of country, although
"nationwide" is included.
Use the E-mail address to tell the organization what you think of them
and/or their spelling.
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. ???@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.
Check boilerplate spelling -- error is a public sign of incompetence.
Never fully trust an article from a poster who gives no full real name.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.