Velocity Reviews

-   -   Using custom sink and cookies from ASP.NET application (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t93116-using-custom-sink-and-cookies-from-asp-net-application.html)

=?Utf-8?B?b3R0bw==?= 12-21-2004 11:17 AM

Using custom sink and cookies from ASP.NET application

Hi, all:
My question is as follows. I have one ASP.NET application that comunicates
with a remote object hosted under IIS throught .NET Remoting. I have to use
custom sink in order to add extra information to every call to the remote
object. I have developed a dll file to create my custom sink. The information
I have to send throught the sink is a collection of cookies that apperas on
my browser when I connect to a security system in the LAN. How can I access
to this cookies from the custom sink DLL?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Scott Allen 12-21-2004 05:49 PM

Re: Using custom sink and cookies from ASP.NET application

Where do the cookies come from?

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/