Velocity Reviews

-   -   rounded corners in which my border color is different than the background color (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t929751-rounded-corners-in-which-my-border-color-is-different-than-the-background-color.html)

laredotornado@zipmail.com 02-13-2007 09:02 PM

rounded corners in which my border color is different than the background color

Hi,

I was recently exploring JQuery and the rounded corner plugin -http://
methvin.com/jquery/jq-corner-demo.html, unfortunately, this plug-in
seems to only apply to rounding corners in the background. I would
like to have a rounded corner border in which the border color is
black and the background for the rest of the DIV is white.

Do you know of a JQuery plug-in that does this? Short of that, what
is my next best JS option?

Thanks, - Dave

marss 02-14-2007 07:37 AM

Re: rounded corners in which my border color is different than the background color

Look through http://www.cssplay.co.uk/