Company: Thriving company; adding new clients and doubling revenue
each year; provides clients with highly specialized web applications
City: Dallas Salary: Open with great benefits in 401k matching
My name is Michelle Parker with Riccione Resourcs in Dallas. We are
working with a Dallas firm who is looking to add another UI Web
Developer. If this position is of interest to you please send your
resume in word format to email@example.com.
Software Engineer, Web Application, UI design, Graphics, DHTML,
Location: Dallas, TX
A leader in its industry, this 8-year-old company has thrived in
developing software for its market space, adding new clients and
doubling revenue each of the past 6 years. They are experiencing
phenomenal growth and are aggressively seeking dynamic and energetic
people to help take this company to new heights. This company
provides clients with highly specialized web applications to allow
them to better manage their daily operations and sales processes.
Their products are the gold standard in their industry and are in use
by clients throughout the United States and Canada. They are a
Service company whose service happens to be software. Their
technology, partners, and customer base are far superior and more
respected than any other software vendor in their product space.
We have personally met the CEO and VP of Technology and came away with
the following reasons why Software Engineers will be interested in
· Latest and greatest .Net technology (ASP.net 2.0) and plan to keep
on the cutting edge of Microsoft technology
· Great tools including 4 screens, and willingness to spend on tools
to be successful
· Opportunity to be exposed to the business side of the company
· Little bureaucracy, more interested in getting the job done right
· Will have a lot of impact on decision making, people are empowered
· Ability to see tangible results in your work
· Company is very people oriented, and treat their employees very well
with a comfortable work environment and additional perks
· Opportunity to grow based on performance, chance to build a career
· Company is stable, and has doubled revenue each of the past 6 years
As a Software Developer, you will report to the Director of
Technology. Core responsibilities are to design, implement, and
support UI, graphics and usability of web interface. Opportunity to
become key person in this area and only do UI work or share in
development of C# applications, there is flexibility here.
· Solid experience in UI design for web applications
· DHTML and/or CSS
· Design/Analysis experience
· Innovative skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Individuals with the following background will receive preference:
· C#, C++, Java, or VB
· Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
Salary: Open + Great Benefits including: 401k Matching Plan, Profit
Sharing Contributions of 15%-25%, Medical Ins. (even covers co-pays),
Health Club membership
Relocation: Prefer self relocation.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.