Velocity Reviews

-   The Lounge (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f9-the-lounge.html)
-   -   My Graphics House (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t929-my-graphics-house.html)

unholy 10-27-2005 12:48 PM

My Graphics House

I did this in Graphics.
Its high Res for all u's with Quad monitor arrays :D
http://www.unholystudios.com/reviews/myhouseMEGAHI.jpg

XhArD 10-28-2005 05:28 AM

nicely done :) but you could have chosen better cars than the evos :P

unholy 10-29-2005 02:10 AM

:P i didn't have much to choose from, its ether blocks or those cars.

The Modfather 10-29-2005 10:38 AM

Why? You need car models? I've got tons of 'em I've made... And the house is kinda small. Not bad... Did you do the scenery in Bryce?

unholy 10-29-2005 02:23 PM

nah scereny pure hand movement down in 3dsmax :D

The Modfather 10-30-2005 05:45 AM

Uh... Yeah, whatever that says.

PUTALE 10-30-2005 06:03 AM

hehehe, looks like scenes from SIM:)>

unholy 10-31-2005 06:33 AM

now don't compare it to the craptacular game...