Velocity Reviews

-   -   Douglas Crockford teaches JavaScript videos on Yahoo! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t927821-douglas-crockford-teaches-javascript-videos-on-yahoo.html)

Peter Michaux 10-28-2006 04:12 PM

Douglas Crockford teaches JavaScript videos on Yahoo!

Hi,

I just finished watching two presentations (in three clips each) that
Douglas Crockford gave to the Yahoo! folks. The first is called "Theory
of the DOM" and the second "Advanced JavaScript". I thought there were
some really great parts that bring the material on his websites to
life. If you are interested...

<URL
http://video.yahoo.com/video/group?gid=g_cccd4aa02a3993ab06e56af731346f78.cccd4 aa02a3993ab06e56af731346f78>

Peter

Randy Webb 10-29-2006 11:32 PM

Re: Douglas Crockford teaches JavaScript videos on Yahoo!

Peter Michaux said the following on 10/28/2006 12:12 PM:
> Hi,
>
> I just finished watching two presentations (in three clips each) that
> Douglas Crockford gave to the Yahoo! folks. The first is called "Theory
> of the DOM" and the second "Advanced JavaScript". I thought there were
> some really great parts that bring the material on his websites to
> life. If you are interested...
>
> <URL
> http://video.yahoo.com/video/group?gid=g_cccd4aa02a3993ab06e56af731346f78.cccd4 aa02a3993ab06e56af731346f78>

It makes one wonder what Yahoo! gets from Apple for requiring three
different plugins to be able to watch a simple video.

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind