Velocity Reviews

-   -   javascript and internet explorer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t927555-javascript-and-internet-explorer.html)

Coyote 10-13-2006 05:41 PM

javascript and internet explorer

Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my blog to show up nicely
ininternet explorer. It works very nicely in Firefox, but for some
reason the right column disappears in Internet Explorer.

The url is: http://soundingthetrumpetblog.com

If you go to the second page
(http://soundingthetrumpetblog.com/page/2/) or a cagegory page
(http://soundingthetrumpetblog.com/category/euthanasia/) it shows up
fine in Internet Explorer. However, when I try viewing the main page,
the right column is gone.

I have advertisements and a ticker (both javasript) in the right
column, so I'm wondering if that's causing the trouble. It seems
Internet Explorer specially doesn't like my advertisement for Firefox.

Could you give me some advice?

Thanks a lot.