Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where can I find sample code ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t926073-where-can-i-find-sample-code.html)

Bo Yang 07-29-2006 07:03 AM

Where can I find sample code ?

Hi ,
I am a newbie and I want to do something like float window in
javascript , which allow the user to rearrange the Web UI . But I know
nothing about the priciple of the float window . I have found some
resource about that in Google . And my question is , from where you
learn javascript and could share some good resource ?
Thank you very much !

Bo Yang 07-29-2006 08:09 AM

Re: Where can I find sample code ?

And what tools you use to write and debug js ?
Thank you !

Danny 07-30-2006 01:27 AM

Bo Yang wrote:

> Hi ,
> I am a newbie and I want to do something like float window in
> javascript , which allow the user to rearrange the Web UI . But I know
> nothing about the priciple of the float window . I have found some
> resource about that in Google . And my question is , from where you
> learn javascript and could share some good resource ?
> Thank you very much !

You can find some premade stuff at http://www.javascriptkit.com/cutpastejava.shtml or check
their tutorials at http://www.javascriptkit.com/javatutors/index.shtml .

Danny

Bo Yang 07-30-2006 12:31 PM

Danny wrote:
> Bo Yang wrote:
>
> > Hi ,
> > I am a newbie and I want to do something like float window in
> > javascript , which allow the user to rearrange the Web UI . But I know
> > nothing about the priciple of the float window . I have found some
> > resource about that in Google . And my question is , from where you
> > learn javascript and could share some good resource ?
> > Thank you very much !

> You can find some premade stuff at http://www.javascriptkit.com/cutpastejava.shtml or check
> their tutorials at http://www.javascriptkit.com/javatutors/index.shtml .

It is very cool , thanks very much !