Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thunderbird newsreader (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t9255-thunderbird-newsreader.html)

Trevor van Andel 08-27-2004 03:31 AM

Thunderbird newsreader

Hi, I am relatively new to using Mozilla and I cannot seem find the
newsreader function anywhere in Thunderbird. I am using it just fine for the
Email but how do I use it for Newsgroups? The FAQ/help pages are not
helping.
I am using OutlookExpress to write this message. I have the latest
Thunderbird 0.7.3 installed.
Advice appreciated.
Thanks,
Trevor.

Brian 08-27-2004 04:33 AM

Re: Thunderbird newsreader

Trevor van Andel wrote:
> Hi, I am relatively new to using Mozilla and I cannot seem find the
> newsreader function anywhere in Thunderbird. I am using it just fine
> for the Email but how do I use it for Newsgroups? The FAQ/help pages
> are not helping. I am using OutlookExpress to write this message. I
> have the latest Thunderbird 0.7.3 installed. Advice appreciated.

Did you already create a newsgroup account? Look under Tools >> Account
Settings -- and then "add an account".
--
Brian

Email Info -
http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

Trevor van Andel 08-27-2004 06:34 AM

Re: Thunderbird newsreader

Yes, I have done all that. How do I go about using it? Like, is there
supposed to be an icon or what?
Trevor.

Trevor van Andel 08-27-2004 06:40 AM

Re: Thunderbird newsreader

Nevermind, sorry. derrr. I just figured it out. My window displaying the
folders - inbox, outbox etc - was hidden. I can see 'News' now. Thanks for
your help anyways.

Regan 07-13-2007 07:51 AM

Hi Trevor.
Email me reganmackie@gmail.com, I would liove to catch up