Velocity Reviews

-   -   Floating menu with disjointed rollover effect (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t925320-floating-menu-with-disjointed-rollover-effect.html)

jonvillalva@gmail.com 06-15-2006 03:38 PM

Floating menu with disjointed rollover effect

Hello,

I am having trouble with figuring out how to incorporrate a menu into
my webpage. I found a javascript for a floating sidebar menu and have
incoproated my images into it but cannot figrue out how to add the
effects it has. The menu was created in Fireworks with a disjoiinted
effect on mouseover and then exported to html. The effects work fine
when incorporated into the webpage but only shows up as a still image
with the javascript added. Is there a way to reference the exported
html instead of the images in the menu bar and then having the webpage
html reference this html file instead? Any ideas? Please let me know.
Thanks.