Velocity Reviews

-   -   display a message that Applet is loading! while applet loads (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t924101-display-a-message-that-applet-is-loading-while-applet-loads.html)

shaillenkumar@gmail.com 04-08-2006 05:24 AM

display a message that Applet is loading! while applet loads

How do I display a message applet is loading when a applet is getting
loaded. Without using Mediatracker.I want the message to be provided as
PARAM NAME.

thanks in advance
Shailen

Laurent Bugnion 06-09-2006 08:24 AM

Re: display a message that Applet is loading! while applet loads

Hi,

shaillenkumar@gmail.com wrote:
> How do I display a message applet is loading when a applet is getting
> loaded. Without using Mediatracker.I want the message to be provided as
> PARAM NAME.
>
> thanks in advance
> Shailen

This is off topic for this group, which deals with JavaScript only. You
want to ask in comp.lang.java.

Greetings,
Laurent
--