Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to retrive 404 error page to my custom error page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t923492-how-to-retrive-404-error-page-to-my-custom-error-page.html)

Sujan 03-10-2006 04:18 PM

How to retrive 404 error page to my custom error page

Dear All,

I need little help for you.

What I want to do is, I want to retrive the default error page to my
own error page like "myerrorpage.php".

My files are in PHP.

For example when you click this link
"http://www.sujan.net.np/about.php" there you see "Page not found" 404
error page. But I don't want to show that error page, and I want to
retrive it to "http://www.sujan.net.np/404error.php".

Thanks in advance,
Sujan Ratna Bajracharya.
http://www.sujan.net.np/

Lee 03-10-2006 05:08 PM

Re: How to retrive 404 error page to my custom error page

Sujan said:

>Dear All,
>
>I need little help for you.
>
>What I want to do is, I want to retrive the default error page to my
>own error page like "myerrorpage.php".

That's a configuration option of your web server.
And the word you should be using is "redirect", not "retrive".