Velocity Reviews

-   -   Identical rollover buttons on same page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t921661-identical-rollover-buttons-on-same-page.html)

Jim Van Abbema 11-30-2005 06:17 PM

Identical rollover buttons on same page

I have the identical rollover button on the same page, going to different
links. (They are links to the given institution's online store.) Is there
a simplified script that doesn't require each button to be uniquely named?
At this point I have 34+ of changes with each button having its own name,
and I will be needing to adding more. Is there a simpler solution?

Thanks,
Jim Van Abbema

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn 11-30-2005 08:40 PM

Re: Identical rollover buttons on same page

Jim Van Abbema wrote:

> I have the identical rollover button on the same page, going to different
> links. (They are links to the given institution's online store.) Is
> there a simplified script that doesn't require each button to be uniquely
> named? At this point I have 34+ of changes with each button having its own
> name, and I will be needing to adding more. Is there a simpler solution?

Use the `this' reference within event listener JS code, or use CSS in the
first place.

PointedEars