Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thunderbird Processing Folder Error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t9214-thunderbird-processing-folder-error.html)

Himm 08-15-2004 07:05 PM

Thunderbird Processing Folder Error

Running TB nightly build, when grouping all email to the local inbox
folder i get the "error processing mail " error. I have removed all my
message rules, and even turned off junk mail filter. The only thing I do
is leave messages on the server to download them at the end of the day
into Outlook (crappy work email policy). I have 5 address's that come
into the local inbox. Any ideas why i get this error? I have read the TB
boards and those solutions did'nt work.

~Himm

Moz Champion 08-26-2004 06:29 AM

Re: Thunderbird Processing Folder Error

Himm wrote:

> Running TB nightly build, when grouping all email to the local inbox
> folder i get the "error processing mail " error. I have removed all my
> message rules, and even turned off junk mail filter. The only thing I do
> is leave messages on the server to download them at the end of the day
> into Outlook (crappy work email policy). I have 5 address's that come
> into the local inbox. Any ideas why i get this error? I have read the TB
> boards and those solutions did'nt work.
>
> ~Himm

Do NOT, repeat, NOT filter messages to an inbox! Filter them to a
common folder (the Local folders are ideal for this) or a seperate
folder within an account.

Inboxes are there for the program to put mail into, if you want to put
mail into a common place, dont use the inbox <g>

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org