Velocity Reviews

-   -   JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t921186-java-software-developer-front-end.html)

no spam 11-07-2005 02:50 PM

JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

Our Client is the leading provider of online customized remarketing
solutions for the automotive industry. Their entire business is
focused on providing dealers and institutional sellers with the
specialized expertise required in buying and selling pre-owned
vehicles online.

We are looking for a Java developer with 4+ yrs experience, Struts
Framework experience, good communication skills, and strong OO skills.

Can be versatile, but the slant is more towards front end GUI
development.

Location: TORONTO, ON
Salary: 70K to 90K, bonus, excellent Pkg.

Please forward your resume in confidence to:
donald.lascelle@rogers.com

All qualified candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.

VK 11-07-2005 02:52 PM

Re: JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

> and strong OO skills

Is it like some water closed profi you're looking for or closer to
*OOP* skills ?

Morgan 11-07-2005 04:58 PM

Re: JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

>JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end

Surely these guy(s) are/is troll(s)?

Except I would have thought the whole point of trolling is that it
would be entertaining. Repetition is boring for trolls after all.

I suppose a poster with a site like the one "no spam" has, can't have
much creativity to begin with.