Velocity Reviews

-   -   Parameters to an html page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t917594-parameters-to-an-html-page.html)

None 04-15-2005 05:11 PM

Parameters to an html page

Hello there,

I have problems in accessing some control on some other web page, I
want to assign some value to a control on some other web page, it is
quite simple to transfer values through server side languages like PHP,
ASP but I need it in JavaScript.

Like i am looking for the javascript statement like following:

url = "http://www.something.com/needsHelp.html";
url.form1.helpTopicBox = "How to solve a problem";
url.form1.submit = true;

I want "How to solve a problem" over there and also the form submitted.

Can any guru help ?

Best,

Rao.