Velocity Reviews

-   -   Getting a pages <title> using javascript (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t915764-getting-a-pages-title-using-javascript.html)

mr_burns 01-12-2005 01:35 PM

Getting a pages <title> using javascript

Hi there,

I would like to a pages title (e.g. <title>this part please</title>)
using javascript. How would this be done? I assume it could be done
through the DOM model but I dont know too much about this. Any help?
Cheers

Burnsy

Mick White 01-12-2005 02:23 PM

Re: Getting a pages <title> using javascript

mr_burns wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I would like to a pages title (e.g. <title>this part please</title>)
> using javascript. How would this be done? I assume it could be done
> through the DOM model but I dont know too much about this. Any help?
> Cheers

document.title (not entirely supported, however)
Mick