Velocity Reviews

-   -   Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t913-razer-copperhead-gaming-mouse-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 10-24-2005 01:46 PM

Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/review...head/email.jpg
Quote: “The overall feel of the mouse does take some getting used to, the rubber grips on the side protrude out a bit too far in my opinion. The mouse itself is very lightweight, and moves with little resistance across my mousepad, which is an Xray Thunder9, rough surface pad. The buttons on the left side of the mouse were easily accessible, but the buttons on the right were a bit difficult to reach, especially the second one located farther back on the mouse. I found myself actually moving my whole hand over to find the buttons, the reason for this was, again, the rubber grip protrudes a bit to far, the buttons are located under the grip itself, and you have to essentially maneuver your finger around and under the grip to reach the buttons, I found this very awkward and difficult to get used to.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=265